New York, NY
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital Dermatology Residency
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Health
- Rachel Nazarian, MD, FAAD, is a board-certified dermatologist and Assistant Clinical Professor at Mount Sinai Hospital Department of Dermatology.
- She's a published author in multiple medical journals and medical textbooks.
- She has contributed to Byrdie, as well as Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Allure, Vogue, the New York Times, and more.
Nazarian serves as a faculty member at Mount Sinai Medical Center’s Department of Dermatology, where she completed her dermatology residency. While completing her medical degree at Tulane University School of Medicine, Nazarian was awarded a grant from the Women’s Dermatology Society. Nazarian is a board-certified dermatologist and Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
She is a cosmetic and medical dermatologist practicing in Manhattan, and has spoken at multiple medical conferences nationally. Nazarian has contributed to Byrdie, as well as Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire, Allure, Vogue, and the New York Times, and more. Nazarian’s expertise is regularly featured in print, online, television and podcasts.
Nazarian attended Brandeis University where she received a B.A, as well as Tulane University School of Medicine (MD), and Mount Sinai Hospital Dermatology Residency.